- Lakelands Real Estate Board non-waterfront residential declined 37.4%
- Lakelands Real estate Board waterfront sales declined 50.8%
- Median price for non-waterfront residential rose by 8.1%
- Median price for waterfront rose by 38.7&
With the low number of transactions the price increases need to be taken with a grain of salt as a few large transactions can really effect median prices. If we breck down the numbers by area;
- Muskoka waterfront sale declined by 42.7% to 43 units.
- Haliburton waterfront sales declined by 38.3% to 29 units.
- Parry Sound waterfront sales declined by 70.1% to 23 units.
- Orilla waterfront sales declined by 27.8% to 13 units.
- All other area declined by 57.1% to 9 units.