Muskoka Real Estate | Spring Report
Blog by John & Bonnie Fincham, Brokers | May 2nd, 2016
- Sales of cottage, home & waterfront lots increased by 28.8% to 85 properties
- A total of 157 properties were sold on the MLS in March, up 4.7%
- The median price for a non waterfront home was $ 253,000
- The median price for a waterfront home or cottage was $ 425,00, an increase of 21.6 % over 2015
- Total value of all Muskoka ( Lakelands ) real estate board MLS sales for cottage, home and vacant lots was 60.1 million for March.
Lakes in the Muskoka area include Fairy Lake, Mary Lake, Skeleton Lake, Lake Vernon and Lake Rosseou among others.